Royal White Glossy Legato Terracotta Wall Decos 2 1/4x7 7/8
SIZE:2 1/4x7 7/8x3/8
STOCK:226.82 sq. ft.
|Washington, DC||Out of stock.|
|Carlstadt, NJ||50 square foot|
|Anaheim, CA||Out of stock.|
|Pompano Beach, FL||Out of stock.|
|Chantilly, VA||177 square foot|
- Please note that all sample orders are processed and shipped in 5-10 business days plus shipping time.
- 1 piece of this item covers 0.12 square foot area.
- This Item is produced regularly. Please inquire for additional production information.
Royal White Glossy Staccato Terracotta Wall Decos
|2 1/4x7 7/8x3/8|
|69.05 sq. ft.|
Commercial Interior Walls
Residential Interior Walls
Shower Walls* Usage recommendation must be confirmed by your installer and depends on application, installation methods and general suitability. Marble Systems assumes no liability from any installation and usage recommendations.
Collection:Forte Brick Terracotta
Area:Bathroom, Kitchen, Living Room
Marblesystems Inc. is the leader in quality Royal White Glossy Legato Terracotta Wall Decos 2 1/4x7 7/8 at the lowest price. We have the widest range of TERRACOTTA products, with coordinating deco, mosaic and tile forms.
- Order extra material for cuts, spare tiles, and waste.
- If material is face taped, remove tape after installation.
- Be sure to calculate exact tile needed for your surface before installation.
- If you do order additional tile for an older job be sure to match color lots before installation.
- Step 1: Surface Preparation
- Step 2: Layout
- Step 3: Applying Adhesive
- Step 4: Cutting Tile
- Step 5: Setting Tile
- Step 6: Grouting Joints
We recommend using white good quality thin set such as Mapei, Laticrete, or Ardex.
Natural stones are products of nature, and no two pieces are exactly alike. These codes are intended as a general guide to how much variation in color, movement, and veining can be expected. All natural stones have unique natural variations and inclusions that are impossible to show in a photograph or sample. For this reason, all stone should be unpacked and inspected prior to installation, as Marble Systems cannot accept claims for variation in any stone after install.
- Some Medium and Heavy Duty stones cannot be used in exterior applications in areas that experience freeze/thaw conditions. Please use specific stone in the Usage Guide for this information.
- Some Medium Duty stones may be subject to scratching or etching when used as countertops.
- Light, Medium and Heavy Traffic refer to pedestrian traffic only. If the stone is to be installed in an area with vehicular traffic, please contact a sales representative to inquire about thickness and installation requirements.
- Stone in this group must be sealed periodically as a normal maintenance routine if used in wet areas.
- These materials may contain areas of open or dry seams that can appear dull in reflective light. This is not a defect, but rather an inherent characteristic of the stone.
- White thin-set or mortar is required. This is the case for all limestone, tumbled stones, “antiqued stones” and light color marbles.
- These stones may be characterized by dry seams, pits, and fossils. In polished and honed stones, these areas are often filled at the factory. In rustic or tumbled stones, as well as with some honed limestone, these are often filled with grout during installation. Whether filled at the factory or during installation, the fill can work its way out of the voids. In these instances, it may be necessary to refill these voids as part of a normal maintenance routine.