To our friends and Marble Systems extended family:
We hope you and those you love are staying safe as we all experience the ever-evolving impacts and implications of COVID-19. During this time of unprecedented uncertainty, we remain deeply committed to supporting all of you by safely and thoughtfully facilitating business operations for the architectural, interior design and construction industries as well as our dealer network. These communities have made our work possible for many decades, and we know you’re relying on our products to complete projects still in progress and you’re counting on our timely sampling for planning future specifications.
To safely do so, we have implemented these immediate operational changes:
- Your Safety. We continue to take all responsible and necessary precautions, with rigorous adherence to CDC guidelines including a relentless focus on hygiene and sanitization as well as appropriate social distancing.
- Showrooms in areas with local business closing regulations are closed. We’re forwarding customer calls to our associates and orders can be placed by phone or email at your convenience.
- Showrooms in non-lockdown areas will have curtailed hours, please call or email in advance to arrange to pick up orders or samples contact-free.
- Product and sample orders can be placed by phone, email or online and can be picked up or shipped.
- Our dealers can shop and buy online through your dealer login at www.marblesystems.com
Marble Systems’ vision is to help make built environments that contribute to the art of living and to quality of life. Current conventional wisdom is that the very nature of our buildings and the way we use them may evolve significantly as we emerge from this period, and as they do, we intend to be here for you, to be helpful in creating safer spaces that put the well-being of humans first.
I personally want to thank all of you on behalf of entire Marble Systems family. We appreciate that these are unsettling times and are committed to maintaining as safe and convenient a shopping experience as we can. We’ll keep you apprised as we shift with recommended guidelines. Meanwhile, please don’t hesitate to let us know how we may best be of service to you.
Sincerely, Munir Turunc