Witty Green Glossy Hexagon 5 Ceramic Tiles 5
I know the square foot area I want to tile. Calculate the number of tiles I need to order:
- Please note that all sample orders are processed and shipped in 5-10 business days plus shipping time.
- 1 piece of this item covers 0.14 square foot area.
- This Item is produced regularly. Please inquire for additional production information.
Witty Green Glossy Base Trim Ceramic Moldings
Comm. Interior Walls
Res. Interior Walls
Shower Walls* Usage recommendation must be confirmed by your installer and depends on application, installation methods and general suitability. Marble Systems assumes no liability from any installation and usage recommendations.
Area:Bathroom, Kitchen, Living Room
It is easy to make your kitchen, bathroom ,or any other place look flawless and perfect with Witty Green Glossy Hexagon Ceramic Tiles. Ceramic tile is the perfect solution for any homeowner who wants their space to feel like home and stand out on its own too. Whether indoor or outdoor, these versatile building materials are an excellent way to make your living spaces beautiful without breaking the bank. These tiles are a must for every home, as they maintain cleanliness without fuss. They're especially beneficial to those with respiratory issues or asthma because the dust is less likely to settle on them and it's easy enough just take care of any dirt that does by using your mop. You won't be able to find anywhere else the elegance of Green Ceramic tile for your space.
With a wide range of coordinating wall tiles, floor tiles, and mosaic tile options available to you for design flexibility in installation, your walls will be sure to turn heads. The size of this product 5x3/8. This product may be available in different sizes. Please use our site search for different size options.
- Order extra material for cuts, spare tiles, and waste.
- If material is face taped, remove tape after installation.
- Be sure to calculate exact tile needed for your surface before installation.
- If you do order additional tile for an older job be sure to match color lots before installation.
- Step 1: Surface Preparation
- Step 2: Layout
- Step 3: Applying Adhesive
- Step 4: Cutting Tile
- Step 5: Setting Tile
- Step 6: Grouting Joints
We recommend using white good quality thin set such as Mapei, Laticrete, or Ardex.
- Ceramic tile is durable but may be subject to chipping in environments with aggressive use.
- Check the technical specifications assigned a particular tile product.