Sirena Sky Glazed Cross Ceramic Tile 6x6
STOCK:3-5 Weeks lead time
WEIGHT:4.94 lbs / sq. ft.
- Please call for shipment dates on incoming stock.
- Dropping heavy objects on floors may cause damage to all glazed ceramic products.
- These are hand made products. Size and color variation should be expected.
- Please note all special order product lead times are subject to confirmation. Lead times may vary from time to time. Please contact our customer service.
It is easy to make your kitchen, bathroom ,or any other place look flawless and perfect with Sirena Sky Glazed Cross Terracotta Tiles. There are many ways to think of terracotta. Let’s begin with the name, which really amounts to “baked earth.” There are also Mexican tiles that look like adobe and Californian material just as expressive as Catalan or French varieties! Glossing a surface can make certain materials like ceramics and porcelains more resistant to liquid damage than they would have been otherwise. You won't be able to find anywhere else the elegance of Blue Terracotta tile for your space.
With a wide range of coordinating wall tiles, floor tiles, and mosaic tile options available to you for design flexibility in installation, your walls will be sure to turn heads. The size of this product 6x6x3/4. This product may be available in different sizes. Please use our site search for different size options.
- Order extra material for cuts, spare tiles, and waste.
- If material is face taped, remove tape after installation.
- Be sure to calculate exact tile needed for your surface before installation.
- If you do order additional tile for an older job be sure to match color lots before installation.
We recommend using white good quality thin set such as Mapei, Laticrete, or Ardex.
Ceramic tile is a fired clay product. They may be glazed or unglazed, depending on the desired design concept and particular usage. Glazed ceramic tiles and many unglazed ceramic tiles are generally moisture resistant and therefore are suited for floor and wall spaces such as general living areas, bathrooms, kitchens, and so forth. Ceramic tile is relatively easy to keep clean, as they can tolerate many common household cleaning products. Typically, ceramic tile does not absorb fumes, odors, or smoke. Because color may be fired into a tile’s clay body (in the case of unglazed tiles) or onto a tile’s glazed surface (for glazed tiles), ceramic tile will not usually lose color or fade when exposed to UV rays in sunlit conditions. Although many tiles have little to no variation, color can vary from tile to tile to differing degrees. This is an inherent and desired characteristic of all fired clay products. Therefore, all tile should be unpacked and inspected prior to installation, as Marble Systems cannot accept claims for variation in any tile after installation.
- Unglazed ceramic tile is typically more porous and will potentially absorb liquids and stains. It needs to be sealed to protect the surface from liquids. Staining can be prevented to some extent by sealing with a quality chemical ceramic tile sealer and will need to be sealed periodically in order to continue to be free from stains.
- The grout placed in between ceramic tiles is susceptible to moisture, so it will need to be sealed to make it impervious to water. Otherwise, water can seep through the grout, which weakens the installation and encourages mold growth.
- Unglazed ceramic tiles have greater slip resistance than glazed tiles. Because they can be slippery, glossy tiles are not generally recommended for high traffic areas or for residential sites with children and elderly people.
- Ceramic tile is durable but may be subject to chipping in environments with aggressive use.
- Check the technical specifications assigned a particular tile product.