Powder Blue Lavato Relief Picket Ceramic Wall Decos 2x6
STOCK:3-4 weeks lead time
|Washington, DC||Out of stock.|
|Carlstadt, NJ||Out of stock.|
|Anaheim, CA||Out of stock.|
|Pompano Beach, FL||Out of stock.|
|Chantilly, VA||Out of stock.|
I know the square foot area I want to tile. Calculate the number of tiles I need to order:
- 1 piece of this item covers 0.08 square foot area.
- Please call for shipment dates on incoming stock.
Powder Blue Lavato Pencil Trim Ceramic Moldings
|3-4 weeks lead time|
Commercial Interior Walls
Residential Interior Walls
Shower Walls* Usage recommendation must be confirmed by your installer and depends on application, installation methods and general suitability. Marble Systems assumes no liability from any installation and usage recommendations.
Collection:Status Special Order Ceramic
Area:Bathroom, Kitchen, Living Room
Marblesystems Inc. is the leader in quality Powder Blue Lavato Relief Picket Ceramic Wall Decos 2x6 at the lowest price. We have the widest range of CERAMIC products, with coordinating deco, mosaic and tile forms.
- Order extra material for cuts, spare tiles, and waste.
- If material is face taped, remove tape after installation.
- Be sure to calculate exact tile needed for your surface before installation.
- If you do order additional tile for an older job be sure to match color lots before installation.
- Step 1: Surface Preparation
- Step 2: Layout
- Step 3: Applying Adhesive
- Step 4: Cutting Tile
- Step 5: Setting Tile
- Step 6: Grouting Joints
We recommend using white good quality thin set such as Mapei, Laticrete, or Ardex.
Ceramic tile is a fired clay product. They may be glazed or unglazed, depending on the desired design concept and particular usage. Glazed ceramic tiles and many unglazed ceramic tiles are generally moisture resistant and therefore are suited for floor and wall spaces such as general living areas, bathrooms, kitchens, and so forth. Ceramic tile is relatively easy to keep clean, as they can tolerate many different common household cleaning products. Typically, ceramic tile does not absorb fumes, odors, or smoke. Because color may be fired into a tile’s clay body (in the case of unglazed tiles) or onto a tile’s glazed surface (for glazed tiles), ceramic tile will not usually lose color or fade when exposed to UV rays in sunlit conditions. Although many tiles have little to no variation, color can vary from tile to tile to differing degrees. This is an inherent and desired characteristic of all fired clay products. Therefore, all tile should be unpacked and inspected prior to installation, as Marble Systems cannot accept claims for variation in any tile after installation.
- Ceramic tile is durable but may be subject to chipping in environments with aggressive use.
- Check the technical specifications assigned a particular tile product.